Who We Are:
Narmi transforms America’s financial institutions into digital-first institutions. Over the past three years, we’ve grown 100%+ year-over-year, have built and implemented multiple products and have established one of the highest net revenue retention (i.e. how much revenue increases from your existing customer base) metrics in our industry. This means our customers love us and want to buy more products from us.
Our award-winning digital banking and digital account opening platforms have moved millions of dollars and opened thousands of accounts since inception. In fact, the #1 online bank in the country (Radius Bank), leverages Narmi for their entire digital bank: https://www.bankrate.com/banking/best-online-banks/
Narmi's Co-Founders previously ran a financial institution as CEO and CTO so understand the challenges and needs of the market first-hand. This gives us a unique competitive advantage and heavily influences our product and engineering efforts.
Regional and community banks play a critical role in Narmi's growth. With our platform's unparalleled success at banks like Berkshire Bank and Radius bank, Narmi is looking for a Senior Sales Executive to further drive revenue growth in this market. Banks can benefit enormously from our platform to ensure successful, digital-first growth over the next decade. You will share this vision and help banks join Narmi as new customers. Ideally, you have spent a significant portion of your career interacting with banks. You understand their pain points, how they buy enterprise platforms and can lead a value-driven sales process. You will be able to leverage your existing relationships with C-Suite bank executives to expedite the sales process. Because of your experience and affiliation with Narmi, you will be seen as a digital leader in the banking industry and banks should seek your advice on their digital transformation needs.
- Grow revenue by managing all aspects of the sales process, including building and managing relationships, with bank prospects
- Leverage existing contact database specifically as it relates to regional and community banks in order to grow pipeline
- Run complex deals and lead prospects through the discovery and procurement process, including platform position, sales objectives, due diligence, business case development and legal review
- Prospect new customers, deliver product presentations, develop sales presentations and and generate proposals
- Develop a strong understanding of the Narmi Platform and its key differentiators
- Partner closely with Product, Implementation, Engineering and Marketing to create a world class buying experience
- Own a quota
- 5+ years of direct selling or interaction with regional and community banks, preferably in digital solutions
- Demonstrable relationships with C-Suite stakeholders at regional and community banks
- Track record of negotiating, structuring and executing complex agreements
- Prior experience leading cross-functional teams through large deal close processes
- Ability to learn and apply complex, industry specific concepts
- Based in the Continental United States and travel as needed
Benefits & Perks
- An extremely intelligent and capable team that you can learn from and contribute to
- Competitive salary
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, as well as fitness reimbursement
- Regular company-wide social events
- Full transparency into company metrics, goals and future initiatives
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.
Read Full Job Description