Senior Sales Manager at Zocdoc
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Please be advised that the safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about the decision.
Your Impact on our Mission
As a Senior Sales leader in our organization, you’ll play a pivotal role in helping us scale and grow our business, improving access to healthcare across the country. You’ll lead a team of remote Sales Development Representative Managers, driving strong sales performance, while building a supportive, and accountable team culture. You’ll coach and develop leaders, assist in the recruiting and hiring process, create open lines and channels of communication with our sales professionals, and work with our sales leadership team to continue evolving and improving our processes. Your collaborative, culture-focused, and accountable approach will play a meaningful role in this next era of growth.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- A leader who understands that coaching, development, and bench building is the key to driving sustainable growth, and a strong team culture
- A salesperson through and through. You love sales and sales strategy. You believe in our product and are constantly thinking of new approaches, strategies and tactics to get it in front of more providers
- Personally motivated by building diverse and inclusive teams that tout a culture of community and belonging
- Passionate about reporting and data. You consistently leverage reporting to inform your actions and believe high visibility reporting drives accountability, performance, and quality
- Highly organized, attentive to detail, and organized. We’ve got a lot going on - you can wisely prioritize and determine what needs to be done today versus what can wait
- A strong communicator and consensus builder
- Individually accountable, and forward thinking. You hold yourself to a high standard, and are constantly thinking of ways to improve and grow the business, and individually
Your day to day is…
- Driving consistent results for our Inside Sales Department, while providing consistent coaching and feedback to our sales managers, all in a remote environment
- Recruiting, interviewing, and helping build diverse teams that help drive our future growth
- Building and maintaining a strong team culture that creates a sense of belonging for employees who work all over the country
- Working in a high visibility manor to create strong relationships with your team, regardless of management status, title, or tenure
- Identifying opportunities to improve sales team productivity and lead efforts to uncover and scale best practices
- Working cross functionally to ideate, test, and scale special projects that drive performance
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 4+ years of sales leadership experience including at least 1 year of managing leaders
- Proven track record of successfully driving sales growth, especially at the top of the funnel
- Demonstrated history of scaling sales, and sales leadership teams - playing an integral role in recruitment efforts
- An unrelenting desire to build more equitable, inclusive and diverse workplaces. You view this role as an opportunity to create positive change
- Strong ability to leverage data and Salesforce to create insights that drive the business forward
- The mentality of an entrepreneur/owner and a strong bias to action. You’re excited to help author our destiny and aren’t afraid to fail, learn, and challenge conventions
- Superb communication skills! You believe in keeping people in the loop and know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.