Databases are the beating heart of every business in the world. Cockroach Labs is the creator of CockroachDB, the most highly evolved cloud-native, distributed SQL database on the planet that scales fast, survives anything, and thrives anywhere. We created CockroachDB to unshackle teams from the constraints of their database. Join us on our mission to enable every developer to build world-changing applications!
About the Role
We’re looking for a passionate, results-oriented Senior Salesforce Analyst to help maintain and support our Salesforce CRM. You will work with both technical and non technical stakeholders to analyze, communicate, validate, and implement changes that make it simpler for our field team to manage, maintain and operate at scale. As a Senior Salesforce Analyst in Revenue Operations, you will support ongoing maintenance, configuration, and new projects, while maintaining high quality and security standards. The successful candidate must have a strong Salesforce technical knowledge, prioritize multiple work streams, be eager to learn, be a strong team player and execute in a fast-paced environment. This role can be remote in the US.
- Subject matter expert in Salesforce to drive the design and development for key business initiatives
- Perform hands-on configuration of all new and existing functionality including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflow, flows, process builders, reports and dashboards and customized applications to support internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment
- Effectively leveraging Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities to meet stakeholder requirements
- Work with team members to develop specifications and technical designs for complex projects using a combination of out of the box features and custom code.
- Work in an agile and dynamic environment to facilitate timely responses to changing project requirements and customer objectives.
- Provide technical and functional support to users of Salesforce and related applications.
- Regularly auditing data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
- Understanding and effectively utilizing sandbox architecture and Salesforce application release management
- Keeps up to date with Salesforce releases, features, and best practices.
- Provide on-going support and system administration to quickly fix issues with Salesforce.com
- Evaluate, select, implement, and integrate technology tools into a solution to support our business unit stakeholders
In your first 30 days, you will complete our general onboarding programs and learn about our message and product. We believe that it's essential for you to take this first month to become familiar with our technology and our company. During this time, you will also take a deep dive into our Salesforce instance and the related tools that currently integrate with our CRM.
In your first 60 days, you will establish a list of Salesforce priorities that will help us scale and begin to build a roadmap to execute. You will also help us establish a request process and approach to manage different requests, including ad hoc tasks that arise across the teams.
After 3 months, you'll be fully integrated into the team. You will begin executing on the priorities you have developed and play an active role in our sprint planning process.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of Salesforce hands-on configuration including the Salesforce Lightning Experience
- Certified Salesforce Administrator/Developer
- Experience and good understanding of Salesforce.com architecture and security model
- Strong competency with Salesforce automations, including building flows, process builders, workflow rules, and formula fields.
- Expert at standard objects (Lead, Account, Opportunity, etc.)
- Expert at VRs and Process Builder
- Strong experience with data uploads and mass updates, very strong understanding of best practices
- Able to identify operational inefficiencies and recommend solutions (formula fields, character limits, etc.)
- Strong experience with managing Sandbox and deploying to Production
- Strong experience with Salesforce Installed Packages and Integrations (Gong, Chili Piper, Outreach, etc.)
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Strong communication skills across varying levels of stakeholders
- Ability to work in dynamic fast paced environments
- Quick learner and easily adaptable to evolving and nascent technologies and processes