Senior Salesforce Administrator at OwnBackup
OwnBackup is a leading cloud-to-cloud backup & restore vendor. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS & PaaS data as well as sophisticated data compare & restore tools for disaster recovery. Our solution complements the SaaS vendor’s (e.g. Salesforce) built-in data-protection mechanisms by covering data loss & corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors, and rogue applications. The solution also provides enterprises with the performance and reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries.
OwnBackup was co-founded by data-recovery, data-protection and information-security experts, each with over 15 years experience in their respective fields. We are a top-ranked backup & restore ISV on the Salesforce.com AppExchange, the 2018 Salesforce Appy award winner, and the winner of multiple Demo Jam awards.
We believe that every employee in the company can and should make an impact every day, and we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, take initiative and are a great team player you will love working here.
Senior Salesforce Administrator
As a member of the administration team, this is a critical role in helping the company scale effectively and continue to maintain a high growth rate. We are looking for a highly driven, problem solving individual with a deep knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform and SAS business processes. Strong business acumen and process orientation are key for this role. You will be responsible for working with multiple constituencies across the organization to develop, implement, optimize and ensure compliance with processes related to OwnBackup’s business.
- Work closely with leadership and the administration team to establish requirements, document, develop, test, and implement various business processes on the Salesforce.com platform and/or 3rd party application(s).
- Assist the team to troubleshoot issues with the platform as they arise, and interact with users to help resolve questions.
- Identify efficiencies with Salesforce.com and 3rd party app tools and take ownership to implement.
- Must be able to own workload, work with minimal supervision, and collaborate with team to maintain and enhance a world class CRM application.
- Implement solutions that are GDPR and CCPA compliant
- Minimum of 3 years in Salesforce.com administration or consultant role preferably on Sales Cloud.
- Certified Salesforce Admin (ADM201)/Advanced Admin (ADM211)
- Strong business, technical, and analytical skills/experience are required to be effective in this position.
- Experience with Sales Process in relation to native Salesforce Opportunity to Order process.
- Self-starter who is detail oriented, excellent at project management, organizational skills who can work with minimal supervision.
- Document and present solutions to the team and the business.
- Ability to communicate with the admin team, and work with all different business units across the organization and at all levels.
- Very high degree of MS Excel proficiency
- Configuration of 3rd party apps (Conga, DocuSign, Salesloft, etc…)
- Working with other platforms and integrations (NetSuite, MuleSoft)
- Previous Business Analysis, Sales Ops, and/or Project Management experience
- Marketing platform and automation experience a plus