OwnBackup is a leading cloud-to-cloud backup & restore vendor. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS & PaaS data as well as sophisticated data compare & restore tools for disaster recovery. Our solution compliments the SaaS vendor’s (e.g. Salesforce) built-in data-protection mechanisms by covering data loss & corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors, and rogue applications. The solution also provides enterprises with the performance and reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries.
OwnBackup was co-founded by data-recovery, data-protection and information-security experts, each with over 15 years’ experience in their respective fields. We are the 102nd fastest growing private company on INC 5000, the top- ranked backup & restore ISV on the Salesforce AppExchange, and have been named one of the Best Places to Work in NJ in 2018, 2019 and 2020.About the Role
As OwnBackup continues to scale into the next phase of growth, we are looking for determined SMB Account Executives to not only hunt for net new business. But to also grow their careers as sales professionals for years to come. In this quota carrying role, you will convert prospects into paying customers by handling both inbound and outbound leads. Your mission will be to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients to build them into long-term profitable relationships. As you achieve and surpass your goals, you’ll unlock a wealth of opportunity at OwnBackup to continue your career development. Many of our SMB Account Executives have moved up to General Business (mid-market) Account Executives.What you'll do:
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for startups and small/medium businesses
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quota
- Map out the decision-making process of each prospect in order to optimize conversions at each stage.
- Slay the product demonstrations to set OwnBackup apart from other solutions
- Cross-functionally work with Customer Success, Marketing, Product and Engineering to provide critical customer feedback loops that influence product roadmap to improve overall customer experience.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a quota carrying role preferably in the SaaS and/or PaaS space but not required.
- 1 to 2 years of experience as a BDR/ SDR
- Proven past success in a transactional selling environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and negotiation skills
- An entrepreneur at heart
- Experience working in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Familiarity with the Salesforce ecosystem