Solutions Consultant at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking to hire a pre-sales Solutions Consultant. Braze Solutions Consultants are trusted advisors to our prospective customers during the sales process, bringing extensive product expertise, strategic vision, and best practices to bear. We strive to lay strong foundations, beginning pre-sales, for long-term partnership between Braze and our customers.
This role is an opportunity to bring your skills as a Pre-Sales Engineer, Software Engineer, Customer Success, or Account Management Professional along with high level of curiosity about all things tech, and expand your knowledge of Direct Marketing, Mobile Marketing Automation, API’s and Analytics.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Collaboration! Complete support of your teammates across all departments and a real “get it done” attitude for our customers.
- Intellectual Curiosity – Stimulated! Opportunities to be challenged beyond your existing capabilities with the full support of your teammates and our leadership team.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- People say you’re a great communicator! You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. You leave people with the impression that you are really listening to them and understand their problem.
- You’re known for being a “team player.” We just can’t emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You have experience selling into accounts with a sophisticated Pre-sales Consulting or Sales Engineering team.
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Programming (even just HTML).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Serve as a technical advisor and product expert to prospective customers and internal sales team
- Develop a deep understanding of prospective customers goals and initiatives
- Work closely with sales team to illustrate how Braze can address clients needs and provide meaningful value
- Conduct pre-sales platform demonstrations to marketing, engineering, and executive leadership teams
- Work with prospective customers to develop integration plans
- Work with internal teams to help communicate the needs and gaps of the product landscape, and enhance our process and content
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.