Solutions Engineer (USA) at 360Learning
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:28 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, August 11, 2020
As a Solution Engineer, you will be working at the intersection of Sales, Product and Customer Success, working with top learning and development organizations to align their growth objectives to 360Learning capacities. This role will be foundational to 360Learning business expansion.
Representing a new function within the NYC office, as a Solution Engineer, you will become an internal expert in our technology, developing a deep understanding of how 360Learning is being used by current customers and how it can drive value for future ones. You will bridge the gap between the strategic direction of our product development and the needs of our market.
- Become a trusted advisor to all levels within the prospective customer organization from CEO, to Developers, to Learning and Development Directors.
- Be flexible in tackling a conversation with highly technical stakeholders, and reduce complexity to more common terms with less technical stakeholders.
- Operate with outstanding synchronization to achieve closing business and serving our prospects with quality service and knowledge.
- Be a creative, upbeat, and positive player at all times while guiding the prospects assessments of our products at various technical levels.
- Be process-driven, understand the industry very well, and be able to explain the product in the context of real usage in a real project
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to prospective customers.
- Plan and configure products to meet presentation needs.
- Confer with prospective customers and engineers to assess implementation needs and to determine requirements.
- Main KPI: a 70% win rate.
- You have been in technical sales or pre-sales before, in similar roles (Technical Account Manager, Solution Architect, or a Pre-sales Consultant).
- 2+ years’ experience working in a Pre-Sales, Engagement Management, or Learning Management Systems (LMS) implementation consultant;
- B.A. or B.S. degree;
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time in the USA.
- A “can do” attitude, which means you look at obstacles as opportunities of making 360Learning succeed; strong sales attitude and instinct, and enjoy speaking with prospective clients in all stages of the sales cycle;
- Love the intersection of technology, business, and learning;
- Strong knowledge of enterprise technologies and systems, including SSO, CRM, ERP or HRIS;
- Have a strong ability to share your technical knowledge while maintaining an upbeat pace and a positive mindset;
- Have a strategic-thinking and the ability to pitch the value of our solution: you will present clear slides to C-level about how our features translate into ROI, and how 360Learning Customer Success Team will deliver that ROI through a very structured, rock-solid project.
- Knowledge of the LMS industry and its surrounding standards is nice to have;
- Experience in the SaaS industry will be considered an advantage;
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What we offer
- Unique culture
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Work from home, full remote job possible
- Annual leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Full autonomy within your scope
- Many cool side activities with the team
- Amazing colleagues !
- Call with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Call with one of our co-founders
- Interview with our local General Manager in the USA
- Case study
- Reference check
At 360Learning we aim to change the way companies achieve growth with learning.
Our SaaS platform helps employees improve at their job and it allows leaders to be one step ahead of the competition. A pioneer in the “Collaborative Learning” field, we enable every team member to raise specific learning needs through our platform. From these needs, courses can be created with assistance from in-house experts” and improved between peers to maximize skills development.
Internally we created Convexity, an organization model whereby every team member can have an exponential impact. Convexity promotes autonomy around a well-defined scope, quantifiable objectives, replacing authority by responsibility and fostering a flexible way of working.
Created in 2013 by Nicolas Hernandez, Guillaume Alary-Raisonnier and Sébastien Mignot, 360Learning has offices in three countries (France, the United States, the United Kingdom) and has raised 50 million euros since its creation. The platform is used by 1200 customers (LVMH, Criteo, Toyota) worldwide and counts more than 1.5 million users.
Read Full Job Description