Sr. Account Executive at Snap Inc.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly-curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join Team Snapchat! You'll drive revenue by building and managing strategic partnerships with brands and agencies to help them expand their digital presence on Snapchat. Working from our New York, NY office, you'll need great presentation skills, a proven record of managing senior relationships, the ability to manage many projects at once, and a deep understanding of the digital advertising world.
What you'll do:
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities within the Financial Services vertical
- Drive revenue for Snap by seeking out business challenges with various marketing functions with clients and partner agencies
- Use consultative approach by offering strategic media solutions with all clients through the vertical playbook, establishing campaign goals, learning agendas, buy model, golden rules, etc.
- Be viewed as the business owner for the partnership amongst client’s senior management
- Partner with internal and client cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives
- Define the overall approach for specific territories and/or regions, develop work plans, and create compelling sales propositions utilizing internal and external data
- Balance priorities for driving innovation, meeting a learning agenda, and driving revenue for Snap
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales, and services
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of accounts, provide reports as needed, and recommend performance enhancements
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends and case studies
- Own planning and development of all senior client meeting agendas including having the right materials, participants, and key actions
- Update clients on Snapchat products and developments and educate clients and agencies on best practices
- Provide guidance and be a mentor for junior members of the team
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, or another related area of study
- 10+ years of marketing, brand advertising, media sales, and/or online advertising experience
- Experience collaborating with Fortune 100 Financial Services marketing teams
- Expert knowledge of social media, mobile apps, and digital and mobile marketing
- Strong track record of engaging and partnering with C-Level executives
- Deep knowledge of the self-serve platform, auction, and biddable form of digital advertising buying
- Proven performance winning the support of key stakeholders
- Strong existing relationships with top marketing decision makers for brands and their agencies
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker and strategist
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A team player and collaborator
- Passion for Snapchat, marketing, and up for the challenge of building something from the bottom up