Sr. Business Development Manager at Vimeo
Vimeo is looking for an experienced business development professional to join Vimeo’s growing Business Development & Partnerships team. The Sr. Business Development Manager will identify and develop product partnerships with leading B2B and B2C and Enterprise technology companies. These partnerships require a strategic, consultative business development approach, primarily focused on integrating and distributing Vimeo’s products via integrations.
The ideal candidate will identify partnership opportunities, propose scalable integrations that build long-term value for Vimeo and our partners, and effectively negotiate and close complex deal cycles. You will have the opportunity to help shape and scale the partnership program.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, pitch and close partnerships that will increase Vimeo’s product adoption and business growth for both Vimeo and the partner
- Manage partnership pipeline, develop rationale for impactful opportunities, and validate for viability
- Develop business models, structure critical metric projections, and negotiate contracts
- Collaborate with Product, Design, Engineering, Marketing and Legal teams to launch new partnerships
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of professional experience relating to partnerships, business development, strategy, or product management
- Experience in SaaS and/or video is preferred
- Ability to understand technical requirements and craft solutions that drive meaningful business outcomes
- A self-starter who can independently lead strategy and execution, gain internal consensus, and communicate effectively across teams
- Experience developing first-of-kind deals which are creative and align business incentives with great user experiences
- Strong product sense, and comfort with considering basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology and product development
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs