Strategic Partnerships - Cloud at IEX
IEX Cloud is a fast-growing platform for financial data servicing the vibrant developer community demanding high quality and diverse data sources.
As a member of the Partnerships team, you will play an integral role on our dynamic team and be responsible for sourcing a range of partnership opportunities. After building a strong foundation for the business during the past year, IEX Cloud is poised for significant expansion in 2020 and beyond. We would like this person to play a major role in developing strategically aligned partnerships and enabling us to achieve our business goals.
The ideal candidate is driven by relationship-building and finding high-value opportunities to drive significant business growth. This person should be high-energy, possess a strong external presence, someone who thinks BIG and can roll up those sleeves to get things done. This position requires working cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Marketing, Legal, Compliance and Finance teams.
- Serve as an external ambassador for IEX Cloud and communicate the business’s vision and value proposition to a diverse set of prospects
- Research and identify high-quality partners across both the financial and alternative data ecosystems
- Source, engage and develop commercial relationships with key partners
- Manage deal lifecycle from source to close, as well as on-going account management
- Execute against strategic plans and drive revenue-generating outcomes
- Formulate new sales collateral to enable growth
- Work with other IEX Cloud teams to ensure smooth partner integration and launch processes
Required Skill Set:
- A self-starter with a positive attitude and partnership mindset
- Strong relationship building and management skills with key internal external stakeholders, including, but not limited to, business teams, corporates, universities, regulators, etc.
- Stellar research skills and an ability to identify technology, market trends and providers that could add value to our partners
- Experienced partnerships professional who has consistently exceeded targets and built a strong personal brand in the industry
- Detail-oriented organized, creative and excels in structuring and negotiating complex commercial agreements
- Comfortable engaging in business-level and technical conversations
- Effective in collaborating with multiple teams to accomplish common goals
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of direct experience in a business development, sales or a partnerships role
- Expertise in financial services and/or data
- Experience with SaaS, APIs, data companies strongly preferred
- Deep industry relationships
- CRM management experience is a plus
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects workers' rights but is vital to IEX’s overall mission and values.