Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent; all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 2,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $100 million in venture funding.
OwnBackup is looking for a Technical Customer Support Engineer to join our excellent dynamic team that supports our customers primarily in the Salesforce.com ecosystem. This position offers great learning and development opportunities.
If you’re a self-learner, an out-of-the-box thinker and have excellent customer facing skills (both written and verbal), then we want to hear from you!
- Responsible for providing product support to OwnBackup clients
- Assist clients with troubleshooting and answer questions within the defined SLA
- Identifying root causes, proposing test cases and proposing solutions to fix the problem.
- Providing timely information to customer-facing teams to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Building relationships with other teams across Customer Service, Development as a technical expert
- Drive complex, high-profile, customer technical escalations
- MUST have 1+ year(s) experience with Salesforce as an Admin / Business Analyst
- 1+ year(s) experience in Services and Support roles, such as Technical Support, Professional Services, Sales and/or Consulting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, perform complex tasks and prioritize multiple projects
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
This is a full time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with business. OwnBackup is a global team, so for the right candidate there might be an opportunity to work remotely, though HQ is preferred.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.