OwnBackup is a leading cloud-to-cloud backup & restore vendor. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS & PaaS data as well as sophisticated data compare & restore tools for disaster recovery. Our solution complements the SaaS vendor’s (e.g. Salesforce) built-in data-protection mechanisms by covering data loss & corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors, and rogue applications. The solution also provides enterprises with the performance and reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries.
OwnBackup was co-founded by data-recovery, data-protection, and information-security experts, each with over 15 years’ experience in their respective fields. We are the 102nd fastest-growing private company on INC 5000, the top-ranked backup & restore ISV on the Salesforce AppExchange, and have been named one of the Best Places to Work in NJ in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
About the Role:
OwnBackup is looking for a Technical Customer Support Engineer to join our excellent dynamic team that supports our customers primarily in the Salesforce.com ecosystem. This position offers great learning and development opportunities.
If you’re a self-learner, an out-of-the-box thinker and have excellent customer facing skills (both written and verbal), then we want to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Responsible for providing product support to OwnBackup Clients
- Assist customers with basic troubleshooting and answer questions within the defined support SLA
- Identifying root causes, proposing test cases and proposing solutions to fix the problem.
- Providing timely information to customer-facing teams to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Mentoring internal support teams on technical issues and best practices
- Building relationships with other teams across Customer Service, Development as a technical expert
- Work with engineers on the design, deployment and continuous improvement of important infrastructure services (i.e. logging, monitoring and alerting)
- Drive complex, high-profile, customer technical escalations
- Have a strong interest in growing your career and participating in our internal training programs and mentorship initiatives.
What you'll need:
- 1+ year(s) experience with Salesforce as an Admin / Business Analyst - MUST
- 1+ year(s) experience in Services and Support roles, such as Technical Support, Professional Services, Sales and/or Consulting
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, perform complex tasks and prioritize multiple projects