Vendor Relations Administrator
ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a passionate and talented Vendor Relations Administrator to join our growing Shared Services function. Reporting to the Vendor Relations Manager, this person will be responsible for monitoring vendor related data within NetSuite and Coupa. This will entail working closely with internal departments to leverage their needs against vendor offers, as well as communicating effectively with external partners.
- Entering and editing, vendor related data in Peloton’s NetSuite and Coupa system
- Ensuring vendor profiles are complete and accurate. Communicating with vendors and internal Peloton contacts accordingly
- Monitoring vendor performance using Dunn and Bradstreet reports
- Monitoring incoming invoices and ensuring vendors are set up timely for payment processing.
- Responding to vendor management requests from external customers/Internal
- Developing a strong understanding of business processes impacting the vendor management function
- 2+ years of experience in working in a corporate environment,
- Vendor Management experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Netsuite and/or Coupa experience a plus
- Microsoft Office/Suite proficient (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Solid analytical and quantitative skills
- Computer savvy
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Able to multitask efficiently and effectively
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.