AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) helps build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and user experiences across digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 700+ customers, including Sephora, Land Rover, Cartier, and Ashley HomeStore
· 200+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $24 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
The VP of Channels & Alliances will generate new business through building a reseller and referral partner network. This newly created role will be a hands-on global leader of a team responsible for executing on all aspects of the business relationship with each partner including recruiting, qualifying, on boarding, training, pipeline reporting, and win/loss reporting. Reporting to the Co-Founder, this person will manage the Channel & Alliances team that is based across Europe (France, UK, Germany and Spain) and in the US.
- Proven success in Channel Sales
- Align with AB Tasty core values: customer satisfaction, agility, team spirit, enthusiasm, kindness
- Experience in managing dynamic teams of Channel Sales professionals across multiple countries
- Experience working with management consulting firms, business process outsourcers, creative & digital agencies, marketing service providers, analytics & business intelligence consultancies
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales quota targets
- Ability to communicate with partners at all levels within an organization
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and presence
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to legally work in the US (sponsorship not available)
What you'll will do
- Develop overall Partner strategy (Services, Technology & Content)
- Strategize and implement programs/events/campaigns to create interest and awareness among Partners’ customers
- Design and promote incentive programs to generate interest and growth
- On-board, manage, and grow existing partnerships
- Work closely with the company’s direct Sales team to promote scale and maximum territory coverage
- Manage key Partner KPI's (license revenue, customer satisfaction, partner satisfaction) to meet company performance objectives
- Proactively maintain ongoing knowledge of industry, global markets, existing and target channel partner accounts, & competitive landscape
What we offer
- A driven, kind, and humble team that will welcome your input and support your growth
- Opportunities to collaborate with AB Tasty teammates globally
- Monthly local team events
- Generous time off and holidays to recharge with loved ones
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance, beginning day one
- 401(k) + company matching
- 100% commuter reimbursement
- Competitive salary + bonus
Stay in Touch
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
AB Tasty is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.