Wealth Management Sales Executive at Canoe
COMPANY: Canoe Intelligence
TITLE: Wealth Management Sales Executive
If you’re driven by the ability to rapidly accelerate pipeline growth, evangelize enterprise value propositions to the marketplace, and own entire open-to-close sales processes, we’re looking for you. As a Wealth Management Sales Executive, you’ll be working alongside the Sales Team to drive client acquisition and revenue growth, focusing on our Wealth Management prospect pool. In this role, you’ll have the unique opportunity to market our breakthrough technology while organically building our business alongside our growing team.
What You’ll Do:
- Liaise with Marketing and Partner teams to cultivate leads and build campaigns within the Wealth Management Segment
- Build and manage the Channel Partner pipeline from lead generation through to deal closing
- Manage existing Channel and Enterprise relationships to foster growth; work with these firms to provide product demonstrations to their clients and sales enablement materials in order to help them drive growth into their client segments.
- Lead sales pitches and deliver product demos to all seniority levels within a potential client’s organization.
- Work with Client teams to manage Proofs of Concept and design relevant onboarding plans for new clients
- Set, manage, and communicate prospective client expectations – both internally, and externally with Client and Product teams
What We’re Looking For:
- Positive attitude, high-energy approach, tireless work ethic
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong deal-negotiating skills
- Desire to work in a revenue-generating role with unlimited sales upside
- Experience building and managing a sales pipeline in the FinTech space, preferably selling into allocators, institutional investment, and asset servicing firms
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales targets in the SaaS technology space, while independently managing all stages of the sales cycle
- Background in various Client-facing roles: ideally Solutions Consulting, Sales Engineering, or Relationship Management experience
- Understanding of the allocator community and alternative investment themes
What You’ll Get:
- Access to benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and commuter benefits
- 20 days PTO, Unlimited Sick Days, + Gym & Wellness Reimbursement
- Option to be 100% remote
- One Floating Holiday Annually (Up to Employee Discretion)
What’s The Process?
- Our candidate discovery process generally constitutes the following key milestones: Phone Interview(s), Video Interview(s), Review of Work Product, and Small Project.
- Integrity that adheres to, and encourages, high professional and personal standards
- Execution and accountability-driven mentality that takes pride in getting the job done
- Intellectual curiosity, a mind for process and a drive for continual improvement
- Demonstrated passion for problem solving, a desire to help people and a client-centric focus
- A comfort level with both giving and receiving respectful constructive critical feedback
- The ability to identify and articulate goals and measurements for your and others’ success
- Dedication to creating space for diverse backgrounds and perspectives to foster innovation & focus on intentional inclusivity
Who We Are:
Canoe is reimagining alternative investment data processes for hundreds of leading institutional investors, capital allocators, asset servicing firms and wealth managers. By combining industry expertise with the most sophisticated data capture technologies, Canoe’s technology automates the highly-frustrating, time-consuming, and costly manual workflows related to alternative investment document and data management, extraction and delivery. With Canoe, clients can refocus capital and human resources on business performance and growth, increase efficiency, and gain deeper access to their data. Canoe’s AI-driven platform was developed in 2013 for Portage Partners LLC, a private investment firm.
Canoe is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.