Director Enterprise Customer Success
We are Sisense.
As one of the world’s leading big data teams, we are an award-winning business intelligence company with some very well known clients.
We disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze humongous amounts of data without being experts and without help from IT. How? By building on a set of unique and cutting edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an Enterprise Customer Success leader to lead and grow a world-class global CSM team focused on Sisense’s most strategic, key accounts. If you are passionate about customer experiences, detail-oriented and excited to roll up your sleeves to make customers successful with our product, you may be who we’re looking for
What will you do?
· Lead World-class Global Customer Success Team
· Drive Customer Success Outcomes (renewal, expansion, up sale, cross sale & product adoption)
· Define and Optimize Customer Lifecycle
· Manage Customer Success Activities
· Measure Effectiveness of Customer Success
· Delight Sisense customers
What you should have?
- Regional leadership experience is a must (global is a plus)
- Experience with on premise software or professional services or complex integrations is a must
- Enterprise grade, SaaS/Cloud product experience is a must
- Experienced with Enterprise Accounts (including expansions and renewals)
- +5 years of experience in leading customer-facing organizations
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Ideally combined background of post-sale and sales experience
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models with Enterprise level accounts
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
- Knowledge and insights into the BI marketing space – a plus