Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York.
Using the latest front-end technologies such as TypeScript and making use of latest browser's API, in a React and Node.js environment, you will build an incredible product and handle complicated challenges in order to make Dashlane better and more accessible. You will collaborate with our marketing, product, design, QA and analytics teams to constantly improve the user experience. As a team we take pride in web performance, code design, and code style.
The team is in charge of all services available on the Dashlane website (marketing website, Dashlane account creation, pages used in the product itself), as well as our emails infrastructure. The team, composed of backend and frontend developers, will be doubling its size by the end of 2019.
At Dashlane you will:
- Have a lot of autonomy to put into practice what you have learned and to implement your ideas for improvement
- Work with developers, product managers, testers, and our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone shares ownership of the company's success
- Learn every day, and share your knowledge with your co-workers
- Work in a company where the privacy and security of our users are core values of the product
We want to hear from you if…
- You have at least 3 years of experience in software development
- You have high code quality standards and a good knowledge of engineering best practices
- You have excellent communication skills and an exceptional eye for detail
We're also looking for:
- You are someone that has a passion for crafting beautiful User Interfaces and User Experiences
- You are a highly motivated individual that thrives in fast-paced environments
- You want to work and collaborate with teams that are located across the ocean in Paris and Lisbon
- You are experienced with Agile methodologies
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.