Benefits Manager at Unqork
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that mission-critical applications require. Our customers are the largest organizations in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork has a valuation of $2B.
- You will report to the Director, Total Rewards.
- You will be a member of the Human Resources team working to support the employee experience by being the expert in benefits.
- Work with our HR Operations Manager and other members of the team to provide a smooth open enrollment process run through our new HRIS system.
- You will help lead through change as we evolve our plan offerings in 2021 and beyond.
- You will be the go-to person for benefits related inquiries and support among Unqorkers.
- You will start as an individual contributor and become a manager with direct reports.
- You are an expert in the benefits space and know how to manage an annual benefits cycle.
- You care about ensuring that employees understand our benefits offering.
- You are constantly thinking about what else we should offer.
- You have a high degree of emotional intelligence.
- 10+ years of progressive benefits experience.
- Experience overseeing benefits administration across the United States.
- Experience with international benefits is a bonus.
- Experience managing people is a bonus as the team will continue to grow.
- Strategic lens with a focus on the big picture while being able to stay well organized.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.