Content & Education Manager at Stash
Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.What you'll do:
Help us launch our K-12 financial literacy program. Manage the creation and production of our content offerings including our free financial education (lessons, lesson plans, etc.), tools, quizzes, games, guides, articles and more. You’ll also contribute to copy writing both for our website, advertising, and product needs.
- Create educational, marketing and sales support content to attract and drive engagement by parents, teachers, administrators, and children.
- Oversee content development calendars driving direction and tactical execution
- Write and edit content, sometimes ghost write
- Steward of educational voice of Stash and related content with a focus on students, children, and parents.
- Collaborate with SEO and Optimization lead on overall content strategy to drive KPIs (reach and conversion)
- Align with other marketing, branding and education leads on content to support campaigns, launches, and product releases
- Manage external freelancers as needed
- Leverage data to optimize content production and programming decision making.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to tailor message, style and channel to reach different audiences effectively
- Passion for making finance relatable for all ages (with a focus on children K-12)
- Curriculum development experience
- Deep understanding of personal finance, basic investing, and how to create and write for both a child and adult audience
- Knowledge of SEO and organic strategies, tactics, and fundamentals
- Knowledge of content distribution and syndication
- Comfortable as a public facing evangelist for the brand
- Seasoned educator/public speaker
- Team player whose flexible and wants to work in a fast paced collaborative environment
- 4+ years of experience as an educator or similar experience in curriculum/educational content development
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.