Want to help everyday people invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
We are seeking an experienced Recruiter, well versed in hiring Engineers to help rapidly scale our Tech & Product organization.
Our role is to ensure everyone involved with the hiring process has a a thoughtful and thorough experience.
We are in high growth mode and need an experience driven Recruiter obsessed with funnel optimization to make sure we're converting the right candidates quickly.
The right person will be an organized, self-starter who knows how to prioritize their day and build meaningful relationships across the organization quickly.
Stash is a fast-paced growth company—join us to work on hard, important problems, have fun, and make history.What you'll do:
- Full lifecycle recruiting across all Tech & Product roles
- Aggressively build, engage and convert pipelines of qualified talent
- Utilize creative sourcing techniques to source and attract diverse talent
- 3+ years of experience recruiting mid-senior Engineers in high-tech environments
- Ability to hire across teams of multiple stakeholders
- Existing network of Engineering talent
- Proficient in an ATS Software, Greenhouse
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply._________________________________________
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Space Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No Recruiters, please.... unless you are applying. In that case, yes. lol.
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.