As Yotpo’s Director of Global Talent Acquisition, you will have the exciting responsibility of leading the global strategy, processes and team that ensure Yotpo has the right people in the right roles at the right time to continue our exponential growth! You will be a key member of the People Leadership team and collaborate across all levels and departments within the global organization to drive change and champion our culture.
As Director of Global Talent Acquisition, you will:
- Evolve the talent acquisition model from operational recruiting to an integrated/optimized model with strategic workforce planning, employment branding, candidate relationship management, and robust talent acquisition programs.
- Lead a global Talent Acquisition team that promotes a positive, high-performing, innovative and growth-oriented environment that consistently delivers results.
- Act as a strong partner to business leaders to provide consultation on talent acquisition strategies, retention, trainings and emerging talent trends in the market.
- Champion diversity and culture in all aspects of the hiring process, from content of job descriptions, training for hiring managers, formulation of interview panels as well as candidate experience leading into measurable improvement in availability and selection of diverse candidates into the organization.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to build out pipelines for current and future hiring demands, understanding big-picture company growth plans.
- Ensure that candidates that move through Yotpo's process have a positive experience that is reflective of the Yotpo culture.
- Identify and manage external talent acquisition and technology vendors that support the hiring process.
- Ensure data integrity and use reporting and metrics to improve recruiting efficiency.
As Director of Global Talent Acquisition, you’ll bring:
- At least 6 years of progressive responsibility within a TA team including at least 3 years leading a team in that function, within a fast-paced technology or SaaS company, experience scaling from a similar size ideal.
- Experience in workforce planning and developing long-term talent acquisition strategies.
- Demonstrated success running D&I focused recruitment processes, training, partnerships and programming.
- Analytical mindset, detail-orientation, comfort with data and processes.
- Experience in the build-out of operations, data analytics, technology, tools, platforms and processes that help streamline TA efforts, bringing a faster time to hire and a diverse slate of high performing talent into the business.
- Ability to communicate and partner with business leaders, balancing business needs, a desire for consistency, and an awareness of local market factors and needs.
Yotpo is the place for you if:
- You thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, entrepreneurial environment at a company providing game-changing technology to customers around the world.
- You like to challenge yourself and be challenged! Learning and adapting is exciting to you.
- You want to work with the most progressive, disruptive and beloved brands in eCommerce.
- Working alongside awesome people at an inclusive company, where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged, matters to you.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.