Director of Talent Acquisition at Happy Money
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:41 p.m. (EST) on Monday, April 18, 2022
ABOUT HAPPY MONEY
Happy Money is a financial technology company on a mission to develop and deliver affordable, accessible financial tools and services that empower people to use money as a tool for their happiness. Members benefit from loans funded by a national network of customer-focused lending partners and designed to help them accomplish their goals.
Backed by leading investors, Happy Money has helped nearly 205,000 members since inception – working with lending partners to fund over $3.7 billion in loans*. Founded in 2009, Happy Money has a passionate and purpose-driven employee base of approximately 400 people across the United States. For more information, please visit happymoney.com.
*As of 12/31/2021
We are looking for our Director of Talent Acquisition who will help redefine the way we recruit as we move into the next phase of our growth. This person will be responsible for defining and executing the talent acquisition strategy for Happy Money, fueling our ability to deliver exceptional business results. The ideal candidate is an experienced people leader who thrives in a fast-paced, fully remote environment and gets energy from solving talent challenges with creative solutions. This role reports directly to the Chief People Officer
This is a 100% remote role (based in the US)
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Build a world-class talent acquisition function -- setting industry standards for candidate experience and hiring manager engagement.
- Work with leaders across the organization to establish standardized interview best practices to increase our speed to offer.
- Partner with HRBPs, Finance, and key leaders to build workforce plans that support our product roadmap and OKRs.
- Establish rigorous sourcing strategies with your Talent Partners that consistently provide hiring managers with a diverse slate of candidates.
- Create and establish programs and partnerships that build awareness around Happy Money’s employer brand.
- Set the standard for how our values live out in our employer brand, candidate experience, and interview process -- love, trust, and hustle are core to who we are.
- Grow and develop the talent acquisition team -- currently 3 Talent Partners and 1 Talent Coordinator.
- Use data to measure the success of recruiting practices, proactively reporting data that tells a story about our delivered results.
- Improve the efficiency of how our recruiting systems are leveraged -- optimizing the use of our investment in tools and resources.
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of Happy Money in the external market.
- Current recruiting systems: Lever, UKG, GoodHire, CodeSignal.
- 10+ years of recruiting experience that includes deep technical recruiting experience.
- 5+ years managing and leading a distributed team of recruiters through the full recruitment lifecycle.
- Experience in designing and running the talent function in a high-growth setting.
- Ambiguity and challenges get you excited -- you understand start-up life.
- Strong consulting and leadership skills with a proven track record to inspire change and influence the adoption of new processes and ideas.
- Experience building solid partners with hiring managers, senior management, and HRBPs to drive talent results.
- Experience leading research, talent mapping, and talent sourcing strategies.
- Excellent representative of the company - professional, articulate, detail-oriented, and knowledgeable.
- Self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end, you don’t ask for permission -- you’re too busy making things happen.
- Comfortable communicating in various remote settings, leading meetings, presentations, and with various types of stakeholders.
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience with Lever and UKG (formally UltiPro)
- FinTech Experience
Here at Happy Money, we live by our core values of Love, Trust, and Hustle and welcome all. Love is shown in how we develop meaningful relationships with everyone we interact with; whether it’s a member or your manager. Trust is shown through how we empower each other to come to work as our true selves and embrace our differences. Hustle is shown through how we fail fast and learn from our mistakes. No one is perfect, we’re all human; if this job description doesn’t exactly match your background, we encourage you to apply anyway!
Read Full Job Description