Our Talent Operations team is looking to hire an Executive Recruiting Coordinator (RC) to work with top-level leaders to coordinate their interviews with Noom. Noom is in hyper-growth mode, and this master of multitasking will ensure the recruiting process runs smoothly, all those involved have a memorable experience, and the process is made better every day. Candidate experience is vital at Noom, and the Executive Recruitment RC will have an immediate impact on the executive candidates we are looking to hire.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Complex calendar management, interview scheduling, and coordinating with Executive Assistants (EAs) supporting senior leadership
- Managing information in Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse) and Automated Scheduling tool (GoodTime); while, ensuring appropriate parties have access to necessary information
- Ensuring an excellent candidate experience through prompt follow up, high-quality work, and communication with executive candidates
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships (Hiring Managers, Recruiting, etc) and act as the primary point-of-contact on interview days. Professionally and efficiently handling all scheduling changes or issues that occur
- Able to take initiative and have the confidence to persuade stakeholders to adhere to process and nudge the recruiters to get back to their candidates when necessary.
- Execute and draft offer letters for executive candidates
- Help to develop and improve our recruiting processes from the ground up (e.g. tracking candidate data or interview training)
- Provide updates and executive-level metrics on all candidates within the purview
- Maintain a strong sense of confidentiality as many of the roles worked will be sensitive in nature
What We’re Looking for
- 2-4 years of coordination or executive administrative experience
- Experience supporting senior management in a corporate environment.
- Process-oriented: you're constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- Exceptional interpersonal, written/verbal communication skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong relationship-building skills and experience working closely with senior leaders
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills - you can fix any last-minute issues without breaking a sweat. Anticipate possible issues before they arise and effectively problem solve in advance.
- Ability to multi-task in an evolving and fast-paced environment
- Candidate-centric attitude and drive to provide unparalleled candidate experiences.
- Independently sort through ambiguity to making quick, educated decisions
What makes this role unique?
You will be working on a team that knows best practices are essential to solid performance but is also not afraid to throw the rule book out the window and explore more innovative ways of solving talent-related problems!