The People Team at Chainalysis is dedicated to enabling growth, building an inclusive environment, and providing the benefits and perks that help our employees balance work, life, and happiness. Our job is to make sure Chainalysis has the right talent and framework in place to grow both quickly and thoughtfully.
The Global Compensation Manager is an expert at developing global compensation and benefits programs from strategy through implementation to attract and retain world-class talent. We measure success by the development and evolution of a competitive total rewards package that is recognized, understood, and valued by our employees in various geographies.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if you’ve…
- Managed, measured, and improved company-wide compensation and benefit plans including equity, salaries, health insurance, pension and development of internal ranges.
- Led the design and implementation of a global job architecture infrastructure and associated salary ranges, including benchmark salary data management
- Planned, led and executed on the analysis and modeling of compensation and job leveling activities.
- Taken a proactive and customer-centric approach in thinking through the end to end employee experience and change management required, anticipating where there may be issues, questions or risks to mitigate.
- Researched and analyzed internal/external data relating to compensation and benefits elements (including market trends and benchmarks) and design programs that build and nurture the company culture with an in-depth understanding of how rewards affect culture.
- Managed projects, training and activities related to employee benefits including implementation of new benefits and payroll vendors.
- Proactively identified opportunities for improvement of benefit plans, including benefit renewal negotiations, work experience offerings, implementation of new payroll and benefits providers, etc.
- Negotiated, evaluated and administered contracts with benefit plan providers, vendors, auditors, and consultants for services.
A background like this helps:
- Is a must that you’ve led and scaled total rewards for a high-growth organization through IPO.
- In addition to traditional benefits management and analysis experience, you understand and have previously managed equity-based compensation.
- You’re a confident and collaborative project and team management with strong leadership skills built on your previous experiences.
- Effective planning and priority setting are areas you excel in.
- You can manage several complex projects simultaneously while working to meet deadlines.
- You have strong analytical skills and a thorough knowledge of plan designs.
- Fluency in excel and Google Suite products.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.