YieldStreet is disrupting the trillion-dollar lending and investment industry. We recently raised $178m in financing from world-class venture capitalists to help us scale. Our investor demand is soaring, and our team is expected to double in size this year. Do you have what it takes to join a booming startup that is changing the investment industry?
YieldStreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market and generate passive income.YieldStreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine Finance, Legal Finance & Commercial loans. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina and Greece.
We believe top notch technology and data can help us build the world’s most robust alternative investment platform and create financial independence for all. Join us.
About the Role
YieldStreet is hiring a talented and dedicated Head of Talent Acquisition who will be responsible for leading and supporting company-wide recruitment initiatives. You will manage a team of recruiters and be responsible for the cross-department hiring roadmap and pipeline.
The ideal candidate has “a no task too small” mentality and will not be afraid to roll up their sleeves to source, screen, and interview They will bring creativity and process to attracting top tier talent, our candidate experience and employment brand. This is a great opportunity to make an impact on a scaling, exciting fintech startup.
What you’ll do
- Develop and implement YieldStreet’s end-to-end recruitment strategy and process
- Lead the recruitment team in building out and executing on our company-wide hiring plan
- Guide hiring managers and teams through effective hiring, interviewing and sourcing best practices
- Build competitive recruiting and candidate experience practices that will enable YieldStreet to attract the best talent
- Partner with the broader People team to create and support the YieldStreet employment brand
- Work with Management and Chief People Officer to develop a comprehensive and competitive compensation program for each department
- Develop and implement a diversity and inclusion hiring policy across all departments
- Implement a data centric approach to recruiting, from ATS selection and implementation to data and reporting best practices
- Manage requisitions for executive level searches across business units
- Partner with the People team to continually develop and improve the new hire onboarding experience
- Source, screen and close talent, ensuring each step of the process is positive and seamless for candidates
- 8+ years of recruitment experience, ideally in high growth and/or fintech organizations
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of people and team management experience
- Ability to understand the market and establish competitive compensation levels and benefits packages
- Knowledgeable of employment laws and compliance requirements
- Ability to understand YieldStreet’s culture and determine each candidates culture add
- Deep understanding and ability to use data to drive performance, find efficiencies and diagnose issues within the recruiting process
What Makes You Successful
Own and Execute:
- Gets things done, with both a short and long-term view in mind
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to re-prioritize on a consistent basis
- Exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high attention to detail
Decide with Data:
- Be pragmatic and outcome-oriented, leveraging data to make decisions
- Detect new or missed opportunities that will help YieldStreet grow and improve regularly
- Be able to package data so it can be easily digested, analyzed and reacted to
- Bring a focus of YieldStreet’s vision to your day to day tasks
- Bet on your strengths; allow these skills to be absorbed by leaders on your team to make an impact
- Be known for authenticity, honesty, and integrity
- Never take no for an answer, be able to dissect an issue and come up with creative solutions
- Ask questions. At YieldStreet we believe that progress stops when you stop asking questions
- Focus on team collaboration and communication
We offer an attractive market salary, stock option plan, health & dental benefits, life insurance, 401(k) match, paid vacation and holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is comprised of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B, and we get social with each other during happy hours in our work hard/play hard culture. Make sure you get to know Diver the fish, and help yourself to a variety of top tier scotch and whiskeys at the company bar.
We're located in a beautiful new office in Midtown, our building is close to most major subway lines.
*** Please, no solicitors or recruiters. We're saving our dollars to pay the right candidate!