HR Business Partner at Yotpo (Greater NYC Area, NY)
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
At Yotpo, our people are our most important asset. We’re looking for an experienced, solution-oriented HR Business Partner (HRBP) to join us during a time of significant growth - we have big plans for 2022! This is a unique opportunity to play a pivotal role in building the foundation of our US People strategy.
As a Yotpo HRBP, you’ll be responsible for strategically working with both leadership and individual contributors across the company. You’ll build relationships internally, advocating for our employees’ needs and aligning initiatives with our business goals. We’re looking for someone who will proactively identify new opportunities to build an inclusive culture, implement effective change management and drive business results.
- Provide strategic business partnership and coaching to people managers to positively impact the motivation, development, and retention of talent
- Serve as an advocate, coach, and facilitator for building a diverse and inclusive team
- Proactively utilize people trends to develop, implement and manage projects and programs
- Serve as the point of contact for employees - navigating the variety of goals and challenges that impact their work experience.
- Actively identify gaps, and deploy impactful people strategies that enable the organization to perform effectively, and scale efficiently as it grows
- Work with team leaders on change management, performance management and talent management initiatives.
- Serve as an HR and employment law consultant to the business
- Collaborate with globally distributed People Team to build and implement cross-functional HR programs and initiatives.
- Positively collaborate across peer groups to optimize the acquisition, integration and development of Yotpo talent to achieve company goals
- 5+ years of relevant HRBP experience in the high-tech industry
- Experience working as part of a global team, specifically with the go-to-market teams (Sales, Client Success, Marketing, etc.)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; self-motivated and excited to take initiative
- Strong business acumen and understanding of core organizational goals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with discretion, thoughtfulness and empathy a core part of your HR style
- Comfort with high ambiguity and ability to adapt to frequent change and growth
- A creative, resourceful problem solver with excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization and with a wide range of personalities and skill sets
Bonus points for:
- Experience fast-growing tech start-up
- Experience in B2B SaaS business and / or e-commerce
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, many Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.