Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it’s a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that mission-critical applications require. Our customers are the largest organizations in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork has a valuation of $2B.
We are looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to join our growing HR team and provide support for our Platform organization. As a member of the HR team, you’ll partner with internal teams and execute on HR initiatives that help Unqork grow and maintain a people-first approach. You’ll work directly with our Head of HR, other Business Partners, internal clients, Inclusion, and our COO on efforts across Human Resources related to all aspects of people operations and management.
What you’ll do:
- Provide a level of expertise for all Employee Relations, Business Strategy, and planning needs for your teams
- Collaborate with leaders and teams on organizational design including scoping out role definitions and levels that define growth paths and reporting structures
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and our Inclusion teams on diversity and inclusion initiatives that continue to attract great people to Unqork for your teams
- Regularly partner with a variety of teams for important initiatives and projects that will support our current and future employees
- Utilize our HRIS and other platforms to analyze data on tangible solutions for your teams
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years in Human Resources with a specialization in supporting tech companies
- A deep knowledge of HR policies and procedures especially at a fast-growing company
- Comfort with internal and external client-facing and senior leader interactions
- Understanding of the legal processes and needs around visa requirements for our employees
- Ability to develop and implement innovative HR strategies in support of organizational and operational goals
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously while ensuring key clients and HR colleagues are looped in or consulted as necessary
- Excellent time management, attention to detail, strong problem solving skills, and a drive to succeed
- Familiarity working in a fast-paced and evolving environment of a tech startup
- Passion for supporting a community of employees that are welcoming, motivating, and kind
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.