Lead Recruiter at Alt
At Alt, we envision a world where anything is an investable asset. Using trading cards, we’re establishing a proof of concept to create financial products that traditional financial institutions don’t support or recognize as collateral.
To date, we’ve raised over $100 million from thought leaders at the intersection of culture, community, and capital. Some of our investors include Alexis Ohanian’s fund Seven Seven Six, the founders of Stripe, Coinbase co-founder Fred Ehrsam, BlackRock co-founder Sue Wagner, the co-founders of AngelList, First Round Capital, and BoxGroup. We’re also backed by professional athletes including Tom Brady, Candace Parker, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Alex Morgan, Kevin Durant, and Marlon Humphrey.
Alt is a dedicated equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We celebrate our differences and strive to create an inclusive environment for all. We are focused on fostering a culture of empowerment which starts with providing our employees with the resources needed to reach their full potential.
We are seeking an energetic Senior Recruiter who shares our philosophy that finding high-quality talent requires innovative, out-of-the-box thinking versus traditional reactive methods. As the first impression of our company, you'll need to be able to relay a compelling picture of our company to potential candidates, and be fearless in pursuing great candidates. We are passionate about building a diverse and inclusive team and we need someone on our growing team who shares these values!The impact you will make:
- Team up with hiring managers to build strategies and pipeline: source, assess, and close high caliber candidates
- Continuously build a network of potential candidates, conduct in-depth interviews
- Collaborate with recruiting team to improve existing recruiting and retention processes and help initiate scalable changes to our current recruiting strategy
- Partner with hiring managers on creating a strategic plan for sourcing and recruiting candidates with a diverse background
- Track and analyze recruiting metrics and report to business leadership on a regular cadence
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience, startup experience preferred
- Full cycle technical recruiting experience
- Proven track record of success in building strong partnerships with stakeholders
- Experience with Greenhouse, Rippling, or other forms of applicant tracking systems or CRMs
- Persistent curiosity and desire to learn as much as possible about our business
- Excellent at driving the process and keeping it moving forward despite any obstacles
- Deep understanding of recruiting operations and metrics
- A passion for building teams and delivering the best candidate experience
- Ability to think creatively and critically, and thrive in a fast-paced and often ambiguous work environment
- You will be given resources to help grow your personal brand and to position yourself as a thought leader in areas relevant to Alt.
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Alt team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company. The opportunities for growth are truly limitless.
- An inclusive company culture that is being built intentionally to foster an environment that supports and engages talent in their current and future endeavors.
- 401K, Work from home and Wellness Stipends
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- Competitive healthcare benefits, including HSA, for you and your dependent(s)