Learning and Development Training Specialist at Latch
Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking a Training Specialist to join our growing Learning & Development (L&D) team.
This person will be responsible for enabling a learning culture at Latch through training design and delivery for all levels of our talent globally. Working closely with the Director of Learning & Development, the Training Specialist will ensure that our employees are supported with relevant training at each stage of their journey at Latch.
- Performs needs analysis and identifies training focus areas; recommends and implements solutions to address knowledge gaps.
- Collaborates with people operations to continue to scale our company-level new hire onboarding program; facilitates orientation sessions as needed.
- Design and deliver training focused on core talent development practices such as goal setting, talent assessment, career pathing, and performance management.
- Uses feedback from training participants to drive continuous improvement of programs.
- Drive best practices and integrate into Latch processes – while also knowing what other best in class companies are doing.
- Manages training calendar and communications for all L&D offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in training delivery and design
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills; able to adjust approach to a variety of audiences
- Ability to manage projects from conception to completion (project management experience a plus)
- Able to effectively manage through ambiguity and change
- Can quickly find common ground with peers and stakeholders to accomplish goals
- Knowledge of instructional design, course development, multimedia technologies, and adult learning theory
- Proficient in a variety of e-learning and content authoring technologies
- Familiar with Workday Talent Management
- Experience with Litmos LMS preferred
- Technical training experience preferred
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice