People Operations Administrator at Latch
Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking a People Operations Administrator who will be responsible for supporting our growing People team. This person will provide People team members with support across a wide range of areas such as Onboarding and Offboarding, Employee Support, HR Compliance, Benefits Administration, and System Management. This role will serve as a link between People Team Leadership and Employees by acting as the primary point of contact for general employee inquiries, administering employee paperwork, and helping resolve basic employee needs.
- Conduct new hire orientations on a weekly cadence
- Manage the company-wide onboarding workflow to ensure that employees are enrolled in payroll, benefits, and any other necessary HR systems
- Work with IT to ensure that new hires receive equipment and access as needed
- Support termination workflow to ensure that employees are promptly and accurately offboarded from company systems, and that equipment is returned in a timely manner
- Support in maintaining the data integrity of our HR systems (ADP, Lattice, Sapling) and documentation to ensure compliance and accuracy. Process changes to employee information in our HR systems (job titles, department changes, address changes, etc.) in a timely manner
- Work with employees and benefits broker (Lumity) to manage benefits administration and address ongoing benefits issues
- Support managers and individuals in the performance management process utilizing Lattice
- Work with HR and Finance to finalize all employee compensation data in ADP
- Support the company immigration function as needed
- Work with Recruiters to generate, send, and revise offer letters to candidates
- Build strong relationships across Latch, and a reputation as a trusted partner that team members can come to for questions and concerns with both confidence and comfort
- This person will also support the Chief People Officer’s calendar
- 1+ year of experience in HR/People Operations
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize
- Experience working with HR information Systems (ADP Workforce Now preferred)
- Previous experience handling sensitive and confidential information
- Able to maintain a high level of tact, diplomacy and confidentiality
- Strong customer service and people skills
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels with confidence and professionalism
- Previous experience with G Suite applications
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to reimagine modern buildings of today and drive evolution for the cities of tomorrow. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice