People & Talent Operations Coordinator at Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for acid reflux), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
We are expanding our People team to meet the growing and high level expectations of the organization.
We’re seeking an experienced, organized, and detail oriented Coordinator to own interview coordination, support our growing People team and contribute to ad hoc Recruiting projects. In this role, you will partner with key stakeholders to ensure a smooth hiring process while providing an exceptional candidate experience.
The role reports to our Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Partner closely with our People team to coordinate interviews and oversee the interview experience for candidates.
- Assist in things like sourcing and operationalizing our recruiting processes.
- Manage the candidate workflow in our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse).
- Manage all job boards and job postings.
- Create and manage offer letters to candidates.
- Support the onboarding process and our employee engagement efforts
- 2+ years of experience in a recruiting or an administrative focused role.
- Strong attention to detail and a knack for communicating.
- Experience managing multiple calendars and schedules.
- An ability to learn quickly, adapt, and adjust on the fly.
- A comfortable sense of urgency and a need to make sure everyone is always informed.
- Experience with Google Apps, Google Calendars, and Greenhouse or Lever is required.
- A passion for Recruiting and a desire to learn and grow within this field.
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.