Professional Services Consultant, HRIS at Namely
As one of our Implementation Consultants, you will serve as the lead across a client’s full implementation by understanding their requirements and configuring our solutions to meet their needs. You will vet through client data and thoroughly test the site to ensure a smooth release, as well as a positive client and employee experience. From the start, you will have a consultative approach to enable our clients to utilize our solutions to their fullest potential.
This role is open to remote candidates residing in the U.S. except within the state of Colorado.
- Project manage the full-scope of implementation from kick-off call through to go-live, managing realistic expectations throughout
- Consult and implement our HRIS, which includes but is not limited to Performance Management, Workflows, Onboarding, Roles & Permissions and PTO
- Partner with internal Consultants and stakeholders across our services to deeply and jointly understand our clients’ business needs to drive optimal configuration of our all-in-one solution
- Review and evaluate data to resolve proper system configuration in regards to historical data, employee information and company level data
- Serve as a client advocate within Namely to identify and resolve any concerns that may detract from an optimal client implementation experience
- Effectively transition clients to our Services teams for ongoing support and consultation once they’re live
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 3 years of client management experience, handling several clients and projects at once with a gift for tracking details, expectation setting, strong organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to be consultative with clients, leading with a sense of urgency to respond to and resolve issues
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for finding a solution through proven complex problem solving abilities and knowledge of industry best practices
- Strong organizational and project management skills to effectively multi-task
- Flexible, team-oriented self-starter who is capable of thriving in a startup environment
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and accountability
- Proficiency in Excel
Nice to Haves
- Fluency in Excel (pivot tables, lookup formulas, etc.)
- Payroll and/or benefits expertise
- Industry certifications (i.e. FPC, CPP, CEBS, PHR, SPHR, etc.)
- Other; Six Sigma, Lean, PMP, BPM
Namely Company Culture Highlights
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Places to Work in New York 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Leadership Teams 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best CEOs for Diversity 2021
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/namely
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.