Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
Who we are:
We are Dataminr, the leading company that turns social media into real-time, actionable alerts. Our ability to find and deliver information faster than any traditional source has completely revolutionized how critical, relevant and actionable information reaches the news, finance, public sector and corporate security industries.
We are one of the most exciting companies to work for and have been referred to as the “super tool of journalists and hedge funds” while also receiving numerous accolades from professionals in both the corporate security area and public sector. We’ve been named to CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list in 2014 and 2016, the Forbes FinTech 50 list in 2016, added to the AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies list and received an invitation to speak at the World Economic Forum.
Headquartered in New York City and nearing 350 employees, Dataminr provides a challenging and dynamic environment where everyone feels that they have the freedom to be innovative, impactful and influential. Our culture promotes team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it empowers us to do our best work and have fun. If you want to be a part of the most interesting and exciting high-growth tech company in New York, please keep reading!
Who you are:
As a recruiter on our growing team, you will partner directly with our hiring managers to develop, drive, and manage sourcing/recruiting strategies for various positions. You’re ambitious, energetic, organized, detail-oriented, and thrilled about the opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth technology company. You love recruiting, building relationships and solving problems every day.
You understand the importance of an excellent candidate experience and strive to keep the recruiting process fast, efficient, and human at all stages. In addition, you are passionate about Dataminr’s mission and are excited to help us continue to build out our outstanding team across our six global offices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Full lifecycle recruiting across a variety of open roles
- Work closely with managers to meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Proactively identify and assess talent using a variety of sourcing methodologies including but not limited to LinkedIn, Boolean searches, and networking
- Create and foster high touch relationships with active and passive candidates
- Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine and implement innovative recruiting strategies for top talent
- Actively participates in candidate on-site interviews and debriefs and is seen as influential and highly credible on candidate assessment from hiring team.
- Prepare offers, create strategic closing plans, negotiate compensation packages, and close candidates at all levels
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 - 4+ years of direct recruiting experience, preferably in a high-growth startup environment
- Strong sense of urgency, initiative and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to proactively engage candidates and manage them through the interview process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills and multitasking abilities
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Experience working with and navigating applicant tracking systems
- Skilled with multiple recruiting techniques and tools
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.