Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
The Department: People
The People Team at Gemini are thought partners, business influencers, and ambassadors for our company culture. Our tight-knit team consists of recruiters, coordinators and human resources specialists, and our job is a big one: create best-in-class processes and programs that find, grow, and retain amazing talent at Gemini.
The Role: Senior Associate, Sourcer
Gemini is looking for a Senior Associate, Sourcer to play a key role in the strategic growth of our technology and business teams. In this role, you will use your experience building candidate and prospect relationships through sourcing to build robust pipelines across different business areas, including Technology and Marketing. We are looking for one Sourcer for our Technology group (including Software Engineering and Infrastructure) and a generalist Sourcer for our Business groups (including Marketing, Finance, Business Development, Legal). These positions are full-time, and can be located in any of our US hubs: New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, or Portland, Oregon. Each position will report to the respective Associate Directors of Talent Acquisition.
- Help to define, design and implement inclusive sourcing strategies and programs for a variety of business and technical roles
- Proactively identify and assess talent using a variety of creative sourcing methodologies
- Use our Greenhouse ATS and other tools to manage prospects and build robust candidate pipelines
- Create successful sourcing campaigns at scale and provide data-driven recommendations to team members and key stakeholders
- Partner closely with hiring managers to derive mutually agreeable selection criteria, receive and take action on feedback, and deliver a consistently high level of customer service
- Offer suggestions, new ideas or alternatives to improve or modify work processes
- 2+ years of technical recruiting and sourcing experience, preferably in a high-growth or startup environment
- 2+ years experience sourcing with LinkedIn Recruiter and other tools (including Gem, Entelo, Stack Overflow, Underdog) in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to successfully identify, manage, and engage with exceptional candidates through scalable outreach
- Proven track record of continuous improvement through problem solving and producing solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail, with strong multi-tasking and organization skills
- Strong sense of urgency, with proven ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Experience managing applicant tracking systems, preferably Greenhouse
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.