Senior Corporate Recruiter at Mulberry Technology
Mulberry is disrupting the $50B product insurance industry with consumer-first product protection solutions built for ecommerce. Mulberry’s browser extension allows consumers to get free and affordable protection plans wherever they shop online, and retailers can embed protection offers seamlessly into their shopping experience to increase customer engagement and revenue. We are passionate about helping more consumers shop confidently, protecting their favorite products without the crazy markups and fine print gotchas all too common in the insurance industry. We are headquartered in NYC but have a hybrid office environment with teammates all across the US.
We are growing and looking for an experienced, results driven Sr. Recruiter to join our team. You’ll work closely with our hiring leaders across our Sales, Marketing, Partner Success, and Business Development to help us accomplish our ambitious hiring goals. This is a great opportunity to have an impact on a rapidly growing team with a dynamic and exciting culture.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the end to end recruitment life cycle, balancing and prioritizing multiple open reqs simultaneously
- Develop strategies to fill active and passive pipelines through sourcing candidates across diverse talent pools
- Expertly manage multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Be a strategic partner to hiring managers and team to fully understand their needs with the ability to know what’s needed versus what’s wanted
- Utilize key metrics to detect insights and adjust our recruiting strategy accordingly to optimize your impact
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process, from first contact through to start date
- Help cultivate and grow company culture
- Support Employer Branding and People Team initiatives
What we are seeking:
- 7+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in a high growth start-up helping to scale teams
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple requisitions simultaneously
- Experience working with Greenhouse is preferred
- Strong self-management, drive, and organization and communication skills
- Ability to lean in and support a number of projects the People Team is rolling out
- Experience in HR or People Operations a plus!
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Equity in a rapidly growing Series B funded startup
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits
- 401k with company match
- Unlimited PTO (minimum 15 days off required)
- Paid sabbatical after 3 years of tenure
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Strong, vibrant, and fun culture, with lots of virtual outings!