Senior Recruiter (Sales & GTM) at Dataminr
--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding. Currently, reopening of offices is planned for January 2022.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a senior recruiting professional with experience and deep functional knowledge in Sales and other Go-To-Market functions. You're on top of the latest market movements, company changes, and recruiting trends in order to stay competitive in this highly demanding talent market. You're an expert when it comes to engaging and recruiting top talent, and you're energized by the challenge.
You're a trusted advisor and sounding board to your business stakeholders, but also a leader and mentor to your team members. You pride yourself in understanding the ins and outs of a business and how it impacts our hiring capabilities. You leverage your knowledge and expertise to drive meaningful change.
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting from sourcing to close with a focus on Sales and occasionally other Go-To-Market functions as needed (Marketing, Customer Success, Sales Operations, etc.)
- Drive talent strategies that build a diverse workforce and promote inclusive and equitable hiring practices
- Partner with senior stakeholders and hiring managers to define roles, create job descriptions, and map out interview processes thoughtfully
- Continuously contribute to the improvement and scaling of our recruitment processes, operations, and systems and the broader Talent Acquisition strategic planning process
- Act as strategic advisor to senior stakeholders, proactively leveraging data and reports to provide updates on hiring progress, results, and talent market trends and observations
- Leverage hiring metrics and external market data to drive actions and change management for the business
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Leadership to design, refine and implement innovative recruitment strategies for top Sales and Go-To-Market talent
- Mentor and provide guidance to fellow team members on the Talent Acquisition team
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 8 years of recruiting experience, preferably with combination of agency and in-house experience
- Deep understanding and experience recruiting for Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and other non-technical functions strongly preferred
- 360 recruiting mindset with the ability to strategize outside of traditional sourcing methods, engage with marketing strategies, proactively cultivate candidate pipelines over time, prioritize candidate experience, and drive results against quarterly and annual hiring targets
- Demonstrated success working in a fast paced, highly fluid environment with ambiguity and constant change
- Experience working with and navigating applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse a plus!)
- Skilled with multiple recruiting techniques and tools (LinkedIn, Gem, Goodtime.io, etc.)
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.#LI-LF
US RESIDENTS ONLY (Excluding Texas and Montana):
As a federal contractor, Dataminr is subject to President Biden’s Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance requiring most, if not all, workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Because of this federal mandate, Dataminr is requiring that all prospective employees hired for this position present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment.”
Dataminr is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief or medical reasons should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any conditional offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.