Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Yotpo
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will take ownership of assessing and hiring talent cross-departmentally, predominantly within Customer Success, Marketing, Sales, Operations, G&A and Finance. Between 2018 and 2019, Yotpo saw 116% growth in hiring while maintaining a 92% offer acceptance rate. We’re looking for a recruiter who will take pride in contributing significantly to that continued growth. This will be someone who has experience identifying and building long-term relationships with talented individuals across a wide array of tenure, companies and departments, ideally within the SaaS industry.
You will work directly alongside Yotpo’s People team as well as build strong relationships with our internal hiring managers and leaders, playing the role of enabling the strategic growth of Yotpo’s New York and UK offices. You will accomplish this through the hiring of employees and leaders critical to ensuring successful growth for our organization. You yourself will be one of those pivotal hires.
You've likely seen us when you shop online, but you might not even know it. Yotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Pura Vida, and Steve Madden accelerate growth. We’re a Series D, Forbes Cloud 100 company with offices in New York, London, Boston, and Tel Aviv.
- Utilize your existing network of professionals and leaders to identify talent within the space, then identify or create relevant opportunities for them within Yotpo.
- Work closely with hiring managers to build recruiting strategies as defined by hiring needs and profiles, as well as to establish mutually beneficial, informative and flexible interview experiences.
- Develop and execute on outbound initiatives for recruiting candidates: creative messaging, promotion and creation of brand awareness, email and inmail outreach, and meetings.
- Qualify candidates based on role requirements and expectations.
- Identify and help to define/create alternative opportunities within the organization for exceptional talent.
- Utilize your understanding of hiring requirements to assist in building out creative recruiting strategies that attract skilled and diverse talent.
- Work alongside our leaders and employees to assist them in utilization of their own networks to find and attract talent.
- Schedule phone and on-site interviews, providing preparation materials for the hiring leaders and candidates.
- Through phone and in-person interviews, identify needs of candidates and whether they align with the career development Yotpo provides.
- Treat each candidate with the absolute utmost level of respect.
- Effectively, honestly and concisely communicate the reality of, and value associated with, job opportunities at Yotpo.
- Meet Yotpo’s aggressive goals and objectives around hiring.
Ideally, you'll bring:
- 4+ years of recruiting experience.
- Genuine motivation to help individuals find a role that they’ll succeed in based on their personal goals and skills.
- An existing network of talented individuals across a wide array of tenure, companies and departments, ideally within the SaaS industry.
- A detail-oriented approach to all aspects of your day-to-day.
- Exceptional time-management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and work within deadlines.
- A high level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and telephone skills.
- Resilience and thick skin.
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive healthcare: medical, dental, life, and vision
- 401K matching
- Generous PTO and summer flex days
- Commuter benefits
- Stocked kitchen of snacks and beverages
- Company outings and happy hours
- Individualized rewards and recognition
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events
- Working with game-changing technology and the most progressive brands in eCommerce
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has earned us coveted spots on the Crain’s New York Business Best Places to Work and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, Yotpo programming includes diversity & inclusion efforts, a mentorship program, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work. You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.