Senior Technical Recruiter at Dataminr
--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding. Currently, reopening of offices is planned for January 2022.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You build world class engineering teams. Enjoy connecting people and developing relationships. Are solutions orientated and actively seek out problems to solve. Believe in continuous learning and are intrinsically motivated to leave things better than how you found them.
You’re tech savvy and believe in keeping a recruiting process fast, efficient, and human at all stages. Put people first and prioritize candidate experience.
You’re passionate about Dataminr’s mission and excited to join our growing team!
- Full lifecycle recruiting across all technical openings: Platform, Data, Front End, Infrastructure, and more
- Be the in-house expert on Dataminr's technical hiring needs, job specifications, and search requirements
- Partner with hiring managers and engineering teams to develop, implement, and manage short-and long-term recruiting strategies
- Proactively identify and assess talent using a variety of sourcing methodologies including but not limited to LinkedIn, Boolean searches, networking, complex web searches and research
- Use funnel metrics which impact the business to drive actions and change management for the business
- Prepare offers, create strategic closing plans, negotiate compensation packages, and ultimately sign engineering candidates
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of in-house technical recruiting experience, preferably in a high-growth technology or startup environment
- Proven ability to proactively engage passive candidates and manage them through the interview process
- Skilled with multiple recruiting techniques and modern tools (Greenhouse, Gem, LinkedIn Recruiter, Goodtime)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.#LI-LF
For Individuals applying US roles:
Dataminr is requiring that all prospective employees hired for this position present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Dataminr is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, medical reasons, or other legally protected reasons, should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any conditional offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.