In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
We are seeking an experienced Sr. TA Partner with success in hiring top talent for a myriad of roles for a fast-growing SaaS technology company. This is an individual contributor role that is responsible leading an end-to-end recruitment process to hire the best talent for Bluecore, meeting our rapid changing and evolving business needs. Success in this role will be measured by timely and effective execution of the full-cycle recruiting process and building strong credibility across multiple teams.
- Full-cycle recruiting for various roles across the organization within the US market, including Customer Success, Account Management, Account Executives, G+A, among others.
- Efficiently handle an average open requisition load of 15-20 requisitions
- Predict and remediate potential process bottlenecks and improve recruitment process to increase efficiency and minimize time to hire.
- Work directly with hiring managers to develop clear job descriptions, providing consultative guidance and market data to ensure we set proper job and recruiting expectations.
- Analyze recruiting data to ensure it is leveraged into useful business intelligence and review monthly with the sales leadership team.
- Build long term talent pipelines for key roles and provide superior talent in a highly competitive market.
- Successful track record of recruiting for Go-to-Market roles, some experience with G+A and/or Tech roles preferred.
- Superior abilities in proactive recruitment navigating job boards, social media channels, and LinkedIn Recruiter. In-depth knowledge of Boolean search and other web-based sourcing techniques.
- Adept in deploying and leading diverse tactics to attract passive candidates, with a high ability to strongly demonstrate outstanding follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, management, and networking skills at all levels of an organization with ability to influence, inform, and negotiate; able to build confidence and trust in leading the recruitment process.
- Excellent relationship building capabilities both cross functionally and externally with a keen ability to drive engagement with the recruiting process. Mature proactive professional judgment is vital.
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous parental leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using AI/ML, activates welcomed personal experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.