Talent Acquisitions Partner at Electric
Talent Acquisition Partner
Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners, 01 Advisors and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators, and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses. Through a chat interface, personalized service, and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
Working as part of a small team that is responsible for developing and executing a recruiting strategy, you’ll manage the full-cycle recruiting process for our organization. You’ll create a candidate experience that gives genuine insight into our culture and what it’s really like to work here. We have grown rapidly in both revenue and headcount over the last year and are looking for someone who can help us reach our ambitious hiring goals for 2021 and beyond!
What you’ll do
- Be a hiring expert- structuring interviews and training the hiring team with best practices
- Increase Electric employer brand to build a strong pipeline of diverse candidates
- Source active and passive candidates from relevant networks and databases like Linkedin Recruiter
- Running process beginning to end with potential candidates (sourcing through offer)
- Build ongoing programs and help design a structured interview process and coach hiring managers on how to execute a search.
- Be the main contact person to all candidates- from sourcing to offer, to ensure a great candidate experience
- Maintain Greenhouse, regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data
Who you are
- Minimum of 3+ years of recruiting experience (in-house preferred) with a track record of recruiting and scaling high-performing Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, G&A and PMO/IT organizations.
- Experience independently partnering with leadership and hiring managers to drive hiring initiatives
- Excited to learn multiple parts of the organization, and be able to pivot to different departments within the organization when needed.
- Experience working with Greenhouse is preferred.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.