Technical Sourcer at Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
Are you passionate about finding great talent? Do you get excited by the hunt for the right candidate? Are you passionate about healthcare and making a positive impact in peoples’ lives? Come join our growing Talent team as Thirty Madison’s first Talent Sourcer. As a Sourcer on our Talent team you will work cross-functionally to identify, engage and highlight top talent for key roles across the organization. You’ll support recruiters, collaborate with internal partners, and leverage best practices in order to support our talent acquisition goals.You will be a strategic partner, a curator of talent pipelines, and an advocate for Thirty Madison in the community in this role.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Sourcer who is passionate about shaping and evolving a diverse and inclusive company. You believe that the candidate experience starts from the very first message, and sourcers are the gatekeepers of a candidate-first recruiting approach.
This role reports to our Recruiting Lead, Kareem Medas
- Partner with the recruiting team by building a pipeline of top Product, Engineering, and Data ttalent through multiple sourcing channels
- Analyze and represent sourcing data to influence process improvement
- Ensure timely and consistent communication to candidates
- Work closely with hiring managers and recruiters to develop and execute on sourcing strategies
- Create and execute innovative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns to achieve hiring goals
- Develop a strong understanding of the recruiting process and drive/recommend improvements
- Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
- Regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Advocate for candidates while balancing candidate needs with business priorities
You’ll be successful in this role if you have...
- 1+ years of recruiting or sourcing experience at a recruiting agency or in-house
- Proven record of successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates in high growth environments
- Self-starter who is eager to jump day one and get things done
- A go-getter who can self-manage and execute new processes and strategies
- Experience in creative sourcing tactics through multiple channels (web, social/professional
- networks, etc.)
- Comfortable navigating and operating in an ambiguous environment
- Remarkable organizational skills and relentless drive to improve efficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates
The Thirty Madison mission is rooted in values that drive us...
- One Team
- Better Every Day
- Access for All
- Be Generous
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.