Technical Talent Acquisition Partner at Electric
Talent Acquisition Partner
Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners, 01 Advisors and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators, and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses. Through a chat interface, personalized service, and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
Electric is looking for a Technical Recruiter to aggressively grow our engineering and product teams this year (and beyond)! From sourcing and screening to crafting long-term consultative partnerships with our technical teams, this role will be key to driving expansion and growth of our Product, Engineering and IT teams.
As a Technical Recruiter, you are an advisor, hunter, and closer. You thrive on collaborations and develop hiring strategies that will help our teams hit our ambitious goals. You take pride in every hire and the results they produce. You are able to strike the right balance between quantity and quality as you help Electric grow!
What you’ll do
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a seamless, uniform and incredibly positive candidate experience
- Balance and prioritize a variety of technical positions at once. You are a strong project manager and can manage a half dozen or more requisitions simultaneously.
- Work with hiring managers and interviewers to fully understand their needs. You'll screen candidates and help the hiring team narrow in on the most qualified technical candidates.
- Ability to manage projects and simultaneously prioritize the talent acquisition flow in an environment with competing demands
- A strategic and analytical mindset, with a track-record of not only reporting and analyzing key recruiting metrics/data for quick-problem solving in the recruiting flow, but also contribute to developing a comprehensive recruiting plan and strategy
- Building diverse and inclusive teams
Who you are
- Minimum of 3+ years of Technical Recruiting experience (in-house preferred) with a track record of recruiting and scaling high-performing Software Engineering, Product and IT organizations.
- Experience independently partnering with leadership and hiring managers to drive hiring initiatives
- Excited to learn multiple parts of the organization, and be able to make decisions and prioritize on behalf of the hiring teams and work outside of Product/Engineering when needed.
- Experience working with Greenhouse is preferred.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.