Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
Select roles that are location-specific will still be eligible for flexible schedules.
The Department: Talent Acquisition
The People Team at Gemini are thought partners, business influencers, and ambassadors for Gemini's company values. Our collaborative team is comprised of recruiters, program managers, and human resources specialists. As a member of the People Team, you’ll be on the ground floor of a quickly growing organization, with the opportunity to create best-in-class processes and programs that find, grow, and retain amazing talent at Gemini.
The Role: University Recruiting Program Manager
Gemini is looking for a University Recruiting Program Manager to play a key role in the strategic development and execution of our university recruiting strategy. This is a brand new role and one that allows for creativity. If you're someone who loves to build programs and strategies from scratch, this may be the right role for you! In this role, you will use your experience designing a world-class campus/university recruiting program across different areas of the organization, for both technical and non-technical roles. This position is full-time and is Office Optional, however, this person must be located in the United States.
- Design and implement a best-in-class university recruiting program for both technical and non-technical roles
- Develop and foster long-term relationships with universities and partner organizations
- Enable Gemini recruiting staff to run programmatic, full-cycle recruitment for both interns and new grads, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Implement thoughtful programming (both virtual and in-person, when safe to do so) for interns and new grads
- Act as a trusted and strategic partner to cross-functional teams (Hiring Managers, People Operations, Tech Ops, etc.) to ensure a smooth hiring and offboarding process for interns
- Partner with the Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion team to ensure Gemini’s university recruiting efforts are focused on inclusive hiring practices and programming
- Schedule, plan, and/or attend recruiting events, conferences, job fairs, in-house recruiting events, info sessions, and more (both virtual and in-person, when safe to do so)
- Work with Marketing/Employer Branding to design swag and create a social recruiting strategy
- Continually research trends in the Campus/Programs space, and analyze and use data to measure success of our talent programs and to identify areas of improvement
- 8-10+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition with an emphasis on University Recruiting Programs
- Experience designing creative university recruiting strategies and programs that scale
- Experience building and implementing exciting and rewarding programming for interns and new grads
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An active and data-driven approach to measuring success and problem-solving
- A growth mindset and ability to shift tasks and priorities easily in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to travel domestically once in-person events resume
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.