Inbound Business Development Representative
We are looking for a self-driven rep to join our high-performing Business Development team.
From the comfort of your own home or preferred working environment, you will be the first face that our HR and L&D personas see at 360Learning.
You will qualify and convert MQLs from both Mid Market and Enterprise segments across all industries to generate pipeline for the sales team.
From day 1, you will experience our best-in-class LMS to onboard and upskill. Being a BDR at 360Learning will be the launching pad to becoming an Account Executive.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Finish onboarding and begin your core role as a BDR
- Master the pitch and qualification methodology
- Start qualifying leads and create your first opportunities for AEs
Within 3 months, you will:
- Create SQLs for the Sales team
- Polish your outreach in sending personal, strategic, value-add emails and social messages
- Master our tool stack SalesLoft, LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator, Gong, etc.
- Qualify inbound demo requests from our website
- Perform 10-15 inbound qualification calls/week while also managing and nurturing webinar, event, and free trial MQLs
- Get creative by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to weekly meetings
Within 6 months, you will:
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas of demos, meetings and qualified opportunities
- Be able to identify and leverage compelling new business entryways for very targeted outreach
Within 12 months, you will:
- Contribute as a subject matter expert on the 360Learning platform and share your knowledge with the rest of the organization
The Skills Set:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, accounting or related field (preferred)
- At least 4-6 months experience in a B2B SaaS environment, as a BDR or SDR
- Experience using CRM (SalesForce preferred) & Sales Engagement Software (SalesLoft preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What We Offer:
- Compensation: Pay structure includes base salary, variable incentive pay, and company equity 📈
- Benefits/Perks: Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance starting your first full month 🏥 401k matching starting from day 1 🏦 Generous parental leave 👶 Professional development opportunities through our own platform 📚
- Balance: We offer unlimited days of annual PTO 🌴 5 days for sick leave 🤒 10 holidays 🗓 We are a remote-first organization and promote flexible work hours 🏠
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: We have 6 active ERGs including Mental Health, Environmental/Sustainability, Women, Parents, LGBTQIA2S+, and Ethnic Diversity. Each group has at least one executive team member serving as a member of the group, bringing greater awareness to each group’s activities and providing a quick path to impact 🤝
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Review our CSR Charter: 360learning.com/blog/corporate-social-responsibility-charter 🌎🌏🌍
- Culture: A framework that will help you make an impact - envision our way of working and our Convexity Culture: https://bit.ly/Convexity_360L & find out more about the teams, product and processes https://bit.ly/42H1ggC 🚀👩🏻💻🏆
- Call with our recruiter (30 mins)
- Discovery Interview with the coach (30 mins)
- Discovery Interview with a member of our sales team (30 mins) and Case Study with the team (30 mins)
- Culture Fit with a founder (30 mins)
Who We Are
360Learning enables companies to upskill from within by turning their experts into champions for employee, customer, and partner growth. With our LMS for collaborative learning, Learning & Development teams can accelerate upskilling with the help of internal experts instead of slow top-down training. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard and upskill employees, train customer-facing teams, and enable customers and partners–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,700 organizations. Founded in 2013, 360Learning has raised $240 million with 400+ team members across the US and EMEA.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!