Manager, Clinical Recruitment (Behavioral Health)
Quartet is a leading tech-enabled behavioral health company that works with health plans, systems, and provider groups to deliver speed to quality behavioral health care for all. Through sophisticated data and analytics, along with personalized services, Quartet exists to advance quality care as defined by four measures: speed to care, seamless patient experiences, improved health outcomes, and affordability for patients. The company is backed by venture funding from top investors including Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Echo Health Ventures, Centene Corporation, and Independence Health Group.
innovaTel is a leading telepsychiatry provider dedicated to improving access to exceptional psychiatric care. innovaTel partners with clinical organizations to provide a range of services to both adults and children including psychiatric evaluations, therapy, medication management, patient education and consultations.
In 2021, Quartet acquired innovaTel and are now coming together to deliver on our shared mission, delivering speed to quality mental health care for all. We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team & Opportunity:
As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, the Manager, Clinical Recruitment will partner with InnovaTel’s Clinical Liaison, Sales and Marketing leaders to understand the unique needs of our partners and lead a team to identify the best candidates for our behavioral health clinic partners. You and the Clinical Recruiting team will lead full-cycle recruiting for behavioral healthcare providers, building and executing strategies that deliver an incredible candidate experience to attract the best in the field. In addition to leading the Clinical Recruiting team, you will source for current and future telepsychiatry opportunities throughout the United States using a variety of resources to source psychiatrists and psychiatric nurse practitioners, licensed clinical social workers, licensed professional counselors, and other licensed behavioral healthcare professionals. To be successful in this role, you must be an experienced people leader with the ability to motivate and coach teams. Additionally, you should be able to keep pace in a highly fluid, ever-changing, collaborative workplace. You must also have excellent communication skills, the experience to strategically partner with leadership influence/respond to complexities with a high level of professional acumen.
This role will be accountable for supervision of two clinical recruiters, in addition to carrying a requisition load. The core focus of this role will be a player-coach position leading our clinical recruitment efforts. To learn more about our clinical behavioral health-focused career openings and clinic partners, please visit InnovaTel's website here: https://innovatel.com/.
This role will also be expected to flex and support hiring of our non-clinical positions dependent on business needs. To learn more about some of our non-clinical openings, please visit Quartet's career site here: https://www.quartethealth.com/careers/.
- Source, schedule and facilitate interviews with clinical behavioral health candidates, including Psychiatrists, PMHNPs and LCSWs to seek best fit providers for innovaTel's clinic partners
- Successfully meet and exceed assigned requisition load as a player-coach leader for our clinical recruitment team
- Create, monitor and continuously refine the entire recruitment team's clinical recruitment strategies and processes to meet and exceed hiring goals and deliver an excellent candidate experience
- Mentor, support and develop a team of Clinical Recruiters to execute against our talent strategy
- Meet regularly with Sales, Marketing, and our Clinical Liaison team members to understand current clinic partner priorities, and regularly adjust priorities for recruitment and develop creative recruiting campaigns
- Administer day-to-day recruitment operations to execute on targeted sourcing plans
- Provide regular reporting on candidate pipeline and outcomes
- Build and maintain relationships with remote clinical candidates, clinical association and psychiatric residency and training programs; evaluate and align toward the best opportunities within our organization to build diverse talent communities
- Proactively identify, network and contact active and passive clinical candidates through the following avenues:
- Attend three to five behavioral health-related national conferences or recruiting events per year
- Building relationships with psychiatric residency and training programs, social work schools, etc.
- Sourcing candidates through targeted searches, clinical / behavioral health focused job boards, social media and other avenues
- Postings via physician, nursing and LCSW job boards
- Email campaigns, cold calling and creating ad campaigns
- 5+ years full cycle recruitment experience with at least 2-3 years in the behavioral health clinical provider recruitment space
- 2+ years of management experience with the ability to coach, motivate and empower a team to consistently achieve hiring goals
- Ability to think strategically about future needs of the team and recommend or plan the processes needed to scale
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to partner effectively across the company
- Experience in a high-growth startup environment
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS, GSuite/Google Workspace and Gem or other sourcing tools
We're proud to offer the following benefits to our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- An unlimited PTO policy and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- A 401(k) plan with employer match
- Mental health benefits via our EAP
- 100% employer-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Annual learning & development budget
Targeted total compensation range: $115,000 - $140,000 inclusive of base and bonus. Final salary will be commensurate with candidate experience.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.