Senior Associate, SEM at Rhino
Please note: All roles at Rhino are remote, and there will be no future in-office mandate.
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
Backed by A-list investors at the intersection of tech and real-estate, NYC-based Rhino is freeing up tens of billions of dollars for renters all over the United States. We have created a platform that allows renters to sidestep the exorbitant up-front cost of renting an apartment by getting rid of security deposits, with a solution that is beneficial for both renters and landlords.
Rhino is looking for a Senior Marketing Associate to develop and execute our SEM strategy. In this role, you’ll own the day to day management of SEM campaigns, landing pages, and analytics, ultimately driving expansion of search channels for Rhino’s B2B audiences.In this role you will:
- Setup and manage search campaigns including account structure, ad creation, budget management, reporting, landing pages and tracking
- Conduct keyword research and ad copy development
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing and Growth team members to A/B test and optimize ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, and more
- Manage daily, weekly, and monthly spend in-line with target costs and budgets
- Proactively analyze and report on channel and campaign performance, including surfacing & implementing recommendations to drive conversions and expand reach
- Support in SEO strategies across content and technical verticals
- 1-3+ years of experience of marketing experience, preferably in paid search channels
- Experienced in Google Ads
- Strong analytical background — experienced in Excel or Google Sheets
- High attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to navigate ambiguity with strong problem solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about performance marketing and innovation
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.