Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As the Senior Manager of Support at Rhino, you’ll assume a crucial role on a hungry team that is ready and eager to transform the future of renting. Sitting within the Experience Group, you will be empowered to lead a team through process management, scale and greatest positive impact to our customer experience.In this role you will:
- Build and scale teams in support in an increasingly scaled Experience organization. Build an inspiring and inclusive culture that enables people to do their best work.
- Uphold a top-quality support experience through strong workforce management and adherence to a meticulous quality framework. Establish and ensure team performance metrics are met; including but not limited to: productivity, response time, NPS, and CSAT
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and guides leaders to efficiently leverage the value of every interaction for our customers
- Oversee and consistently improve support processes and workflows.
- Work closely with third-party vendors to optimize for scale, operational efficiency and high quality interactions.
- Lead monthly business reviews with appropriate partners to review successes and align on opportunities and action plans; deliver reliable and impactful insights.
- Use data and work with cross-functional business partners to resolve areas of opportunity and design continuous improvement strategies in partnership with senior leadership on Experience.
- Influence and gain buy-in from stakeholders across the company to develop customer-centric initiatives.
- 3+ years in a Manager or above role in Customer Support/CX., preferably in B2B2C business.
- 1+ years experience in a CX or Customer Success/Support role.
- Experience working with CRMs such as: Zendesk and Salesforce.
- Experience working with WFM tools such as Tymeshift.
- Strong writing skills. An expert communicator in both small-talk & high-pressure moments.
- Excellent time-management skills. Takes the lead on projects while juggling other tasks.
- Must thrive in dynamic environments. Driven to grow and take on new responsibilities, comfortable taking over project ownership and driving for results.
- True team player. Open to accepting feedback to ensure the team’s success.
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Phenomenal interpersonal skills when handling and understanding customer needs
- Proven experience creating processes and solutions that enable a team to scale and deliver better customer experience across omnichannel support.
- Ability to analyze data and understand the relationship between customer happiness and the impact on revenue and production.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.