Recruiter and Sourcer
Who We Are:
We are Sisense. We disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze humongous amounts of data without being experts and without help from IT. How? By building on a set of unique and cutting edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
We’re looking for a passionate talent sourcer to join our awesome team in New York City.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with our global teams in a fast paced, exciting environment. You will have an opportunity to use your creative recruiting tactics and networking abilities to attract top talent.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, driven and have a passion for finding the perfect fit! At Sisense we strive for success by building unique teams with amazing talent, a successful talent sourcer should have the ability to identify and recruit top talent from competitive and crowded markets.
What Will You Do?
- Work directly with hiring managers and executives to understand hiring needs
- Implement innovative staffing strategies to create a qualified and diverse candidate pool
- Identify creative and original sourcing strategies to attract passive candidates directly
- Maintain candidate pipelines and communicate recruiting status to hiring managers regularly
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure an efficient and effective recruitment process
- In all actions, correspondence, and interactions with hiring managers and candidates, support and reinforce the Sisense brand message and represent the Sisense organization with integrity and professionalism
What Should You Have?
- 2 years recruiting/sourcing experience within a fast-paced technology firm and/or startup experience
- Deep understanding of technology and sales recruiting
- A familiarity with traditional sourcing techniques including Boolean searches
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment with continuously changing priorities
- A creative but structured working style
- The drive to be a self-starter and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- A fanatical attention to detail