Account Executive, Infectious Disease (Multiple Openings) at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical
information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
How you will make an impact:
As an account executive, you will play a critical role in helping evolve the patient experience by helping us meet and exceed our sales goals. Joining Tempus will give you the opportunity to apply your skill-set as you build and sustain customer growth. You will join a collaborative team of inside sales executives who support each other, receive coaching, and create a friendly, competitive, and winning team culture.
- Run a full cycle sales process from prospecting to closing
- Develop a target list of prospects and plan out your week to effectively manage your book of business
- Hunt new business through emailing/cold calling and generate a diverse pipeline of single and multi-provider practices
- Hit your monthly goals and implement laboratory service agreements (LSAs) with key targeted accounts
- Log activity and manage a growing pipeline through Salesforce and other tools/technologies provided to you
- Build and maintain relationships with office managers, office staff, doctors and other key stakeholders
- Be comfortable with working remotely and hold a high level of individual accountability
- Actively seek out personal and professional growth to continue sharpening your skill-set
- Embrace, embody and represent the Tempus company culture at all times to external and internal constituents
- 3 – 5 years of inside sales experience with a history of proven past performance, meeting or exceeding expectations (preferably in healthcare working with primary care physicians)
- Proven ability to manage the sales process
- Open to feedback and willing to be coached
- Passion for building a better patient experience
- Ability to work independently, communicate proactively, manage multiple projects and prioritize daily tasks while managing critical deadlines
- Ability to maintain an outstanding level of market, customer, and product knowledge necessary to meet sales and marketing objectives
- Excellent customer skills and ability to connect with healthcare professionals
- Possess a very positive attitude and an understanding of the dynamics involved with organizational growth and change
- Demonstrate Tempus’ values by acting with integrity, respect and trust