Account Manager (Growth) at Dataminr
--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding. Currently, reopening of offices is planned for January 2022.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a highly motivated solution sales professional with a proven track record of success in growing strategic enterprise deals while maintaining long-standing customer relationships with clients. You consistently meet and exceed revenue and quota objectives.
You have extensive experience structuring and managing complex software solutions, and preparing sales proposals, forecasts, and account planning. You leverage your consultative skills to identify customer needs to build long-term solutions and growth opportunities for your clients.
You understand the value of listening to your clients to discover their technical, business and timeline drivers. You're goal-oriented and driven. All you need is a product you're passionate about.
- Manage and develop a portfolio of accounts with a focus on growth opportunities, upsell and cross-sell
- Strategic in gaining access to senior buying influences, and building partnerships through executive business reviews
- Build and maintain strong and effective client relationships, and act as thought partner negotiation and closing of complex strategic deals
- Develop deep insights regarding customer use cases, internal decision making nuances, budget cycles and other key information necessary to close the sale.
- Strategically navigate and influence stakeholders in the buying process including users, influencers and budget decision makers
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with senior strategic stakeholders to ensure business alignment and identify growth opportunities
- Provide regular and productive feedback loop to cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering) to enable continuous improvement of our products
- Ensure a strong, trusted relationship is established with clients throughout the sales cycle to enable long-lasting customer relationships
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of experience selling SaaS enterprise technology solutions in a fast-paced, competitive market; managed existing accounts with high growth targets
- Track record of quota overachievement and ability to deliver consistently against targets
- Deep understanding of sales process and business drivers for enterprise clients
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Strong communication, executive presence, and presentation skills
- Experience in the security and/or cybersecurity industry a plus
- Open to travel as required
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.