Account Operations Lead at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
What You'll Do
- Enterprise account operations
- Handle all internal configuration needs for account management, including:
- Maintenance: group file and eligibility file analysis & processing
- Monthly population updates
- Monthly reporting support, as needed
- Process improvement and documentation
- Work cross-functionally to develop and improve upon processes
- Documentation, implementation, and monitoring of processes
- Support for Finance team to assure proper billing across enterprise book of business
- Work with Finance to address potential billing issues and errors, and updating admin systems as needed
- Zendesk administration
- Configure, maintain and restructure the Zendesk infrastructure
- Administer the use of Zendesk contact channels to optimize effectiveness of Operations teams
- Manage a queue of operational requests, prioritizing against evolving business priorities
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Partner with internal stakeholders from product, network, support, sales, account management teams to understand needs and adjust process and procedure as needed
- Subject matter expertise
- Assist members of the sales, implementation, account management, and support teams with questions and problem solving related to account maintenance
- Communicate operational information to team members via Slack, email and in meetings
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-4 years of professional experience in operations
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Attention to detail and superior organizational skills are a must
- Experience in configuring or administering consumer ticketing platforms such as Zendesk, Freshdesk, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience in health tech working with external accounts
- SQL experience
- Excel/Sheets expertise
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.